A delicious ham steak is a quick and easy way to enjoy a ham dinner without having to cook a whole ham. It takes only 10 minutes to cook in a skillet!
- 2 tablespoons salted butter , divided
- 1 (8-ounce) boneless, fully cooked ham steak
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- ⅛ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- In a 10-inch skillet over medium heat, melt 1 tablespoon of the butter.
- Cook the ham steak in the pan for 4 minutes. Then, flip the steak over and cook for another 3 minutes. Cover and transfer to a plate.
- In the same skillet, melt the remaining butter. Combine brown sugar and cinnamon in a mixing bowl. Cook for 2 minutes, stirring frequently. Pour over the ham steak and serve.
If you don’t want to use the brown sugar glaze, leave it out. Simply cook both sides of the ham according to the recipe directions and serve without the sweet topping.
If you see ham steaks on sale at your local supermarket, buy a few and freeze them. Cooked ham steaks can be frozen for up to 3 months.
- Category: Beef
- Method: Steak
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 441kcal
- Sugar: 24g
- Sodium: 1503mg
- Fat: 27g
- Carbohydrates: 25g
- Protein: 1g
- Cholesterol: 140mg
Keywords: Ham steak recipe, easy ham steak recipe, ham steak, steak recipe