This Sous Vide Pork Loin is by far the best way to cook a pork loin roast, resulting in a tender and juicy dinner. Simply season, sous vide, and sear the pork loin for the most delicious and flavorful pork loin! Results are guaranteed every time!
- 3 lbs pork loin roast boneless
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon paprika or smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- fresh rosemary sprigs
- Set the Sous Vide Precision Cooker to 140°F (60°C) to pre-heat the sous vide machine.
- To make the dry rub seasoning, combine garlic powder, paprika, salt, and pepper in a mixing bowl.
- Season the pork loin: Rub the seasoning all over the pork loin.
- Place the seasoned roast in a zip-lock bag and vacuum-seal it (or vacuum-sealer). If you’re using a zip-loc bag, seal it with the water displacement technique.
- Sous vide cook pork loin: Place the bag in the warm water bath of a sous vide machine and cook for 3 hours. Remove the bag from the water when the timer goes off.
- Remove the roast from the bag and pat dry with paper towels before searing. Sear for 1-2 minutes per side, just long enough to caramelize the outside. If necessary, season with more salt and pepper. Serve by slicing against the grain.
- Category: Pork
- Method: Sous Vide
- Cuisine: French
- Serving Size: 6 servings
- Calories: 326kcal
- Sugar: 1g
- Sodium: 500mg
- Fat: 12g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Carbohydrates: 1g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 51g
- Cholesterol: 143mg
Keywords: Sous vide pork loin, pork loin roast, sous vide recipe, sous vide pork loin recipe