It’s also the memories we make as a family as we sit around the table and eat together. These amazing Butter Beef Recipe can feed the entire family and will be a huge hit.
- Beef Sirloin
- Salmon, shrimp, squid (optional) – cleaned and deveined
- 1 package Cooked Vermicelli noodles
- 1 package Sliced mushrooms
- 1 each Sliced green and red peppers
- Chopped Chinese broccoli
- 1 bunch Spinach
- 2 heads Chopped broccoli
- 1/3 cup Fish sauce
- 1/3 cup Sugar
- 1 Lime
- 2 cloves Garlic (minced)
- 1 Chili pepper
- 2 1/2 cup Boiling water
- To make the fish sauce, bring the sugar and water to a boil in a small sauce pan. Turn it off and set it aside to cool. Add the fish sauce, lime juice, garlic, and one finely chopped chili pepper.
- Season the beef, as well as any other meat, such as shrimp or salmon, with salt and pepper.
- Cook the rice vermicelli noodles according to package instructions, then drain and set aside.
- We use a large flat top griddle, heat it up, and then add the butter.
- Grill the meats first, until they are done.
- Cook the vegetables until they are tender.
- Serve the meat, vegetables, noodles, and fish sauce as a dressing in your bowl.
- Category: Beef
- Method: Beef
- Cuisine: American
- Serving Size: 4 servings
- Calories: 347kcal
- Sugar: 2g
- Sodium: 1198mg
- Fat: 4g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Carbohydrates: 3g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 25g
- Cholesterol: 112mg
Keywords: Beef butter recipe, butter beef recipe, butter beef, beef recipe